Palmers is Austrias largest textile group. With exclusive
stockings and lingerie Palmers is also very succesful internationally.
The group employs 1860 people and has 216 branches in
Austria and other countires. Palmers is Europes largest seller of lingerie.
1914 the first Palmers-shop was founded in Innsbruck,
Austria. 1936 the first franchise-shop was founded. After WW II Palmers
started to expand in Autria with 45 shops.
1992 the Palmers Textil AG was founded, as holder of
the operative business of the Palmers brand.
At the moment, Palmers Textil AG has 55 branches in
Vienna and 62 more throughout Austria. In addition, there are 178 shops
in whole Austria.
This makes Palmers Austrias largest textile-group.
Since 1995 Palmers is established in Germany and has
62 shops there. Palmers is cooperating with Otto-Versand in Germany.
Palmers is a well known brand name internationally:
there are 37 boutiques in Greece, Italy, Turkye, Slovenia, Poland,
Hungary, Croatia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Slovak Republic, making
Palmers number one in lingerie throughout Europe.
Palmers is notoriously known for their sexy placard
campaigns, causing scandals as well as traffic jams and car accidents!